New for Fall Term 2023(For Dual Degree Students ONLY!) !!!!!
Period of Application: 10.03.2023 - 15.05.2023
Date of Registration: September 6-8, 2023 Begin of Semester: September 11, 2023
For International Exchange Students (Dual-Degree):
1. Online Application Form(seal and signature are not required)
Completing and submitting the online registration and application at Online Application System for International Students (Dual Master Degree).
** In case that you will receive an Autoreply regarding paying application fee, please just ignore it, as Exchange students are waived from the application fee and study fee.
** Online Application Guide introduces you more detail steps during the application process.
2. Official nomination letter from home university. Certificate of Nomination.docx
3. Latest version of transcripts from home university.
4. Copy of Passport.
5. Research interest or proposal (Master Thesis related，at least 2 pages A4).
1. All above required documents listed in 1-5 need to be as ONE pdf file (less than 10M) sent to your program administrative coordinator at Tongji University by email. Original paper documents are not required. The application deadline for Fall Semester is 15th May.
2. Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China will be sent to the sending university in later July.
3. The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the "Admission Notice" and the "Visa Application for study in China" to apply for the student entry visa (X1 visa for Dual Master Students). Visa-free and other visa types except X1 (e.g. tourist visa, visiting visa etc. ) are not permissible for dual degree students.
4. Students must register at the Tongji University on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice. Any visa issues due to the early entryinto China prior to the registration date shall be handled by students themselves.