New for 2020 Fall Semester (For Non-Degree Exchange Students) !!!!!
Date of Registration: To Be Confirmed
For International Exchange students (Non-Degree):
1. Official nomination letter by sending university with enclosed Nomination List.xlsx to email@example.com.
The nomination deadline for Fall Semester is May 5th.
The nomination deadline for Spring Semester is November 15th.
2. Completing and submitting the online registration and application at Online Application System.
** In case that you will receive an Autoreply regarding paying application fee, please just ignore it, as Exchange students are waived from the application fee and study fee.
** Online Application Guide introduces you more detail steps during the application process.
3. Downloading the filled application form(seal and signature on the form is not required)
4. Copy of Passport.
5. Copy of Bachelor's Degree Certificate, in case applying for category of Master Student.
6. Study Plan.
7. Latest version of transcript from home university.
1. All above required documents listed in 1-7 need to be as ONE pdf file sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Original paper is not required (please don't mail hardcopies to us).
The application deadline for Fall Semester is May 25th.
The application deadline for Spring Semester is November 28th.
2.Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China will be sent to the sending University in later July for Fall Term and later January for Spring Term.
3.The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the Admission Notice and the Visa Application for study in China to apply for the student entry visa ( X2 Visa for one semester, and X1 for two semesters). Visa-free and other visa types except X1 & X2 (e.g. tourist visa, visiting visa etc.) are not permissible for international students.
4.Students must register at the Tongji University on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice.
5.Any visa issues due to the early entry into China prior to the registration date shall be handled by students themselves.