Ph.D., Urban Planning, Tongji University
M.A., Urban Planning, Tongji University
B. A., Urban Planning, Tongji University
French State Architects and Urban Planners training in Ecole de Chaillot and Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees.
Professor of College of Architecture and Urban Planning, Tongji University
Vice President of ICOMOS-CIAV; Expert member of ICOMOS-ISCEAH;
Vice Secretary-General, National Committee of Historical and Cultural Cities Conservation, China Association of City Planning;
Vice Director, Academic Department, Historic and Cultural Cities Committee, Chinese Society For Urban Studies.
1. Year 3/Fall/Undergraduate/History of Cities;
2. Year3/Spring/Undergraduate/Urban History and Culture
3. Year3/4/Spring/Fall/Undergraduate/Urban Planning & Design
4. Year5+/Fall/ Graduate/Urban Heritage Conservation
5. Year5+/Spring/Interpretation of Chinese and Foreign Historic Cities
Urban-rural heritage conservation
Urban-rural development history
World Heritage Conservation and Management